Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The tale of the lizard with no tail.

A week or so ago my youngest son  Ben walked in to my office to show me what he had been on the hunt for in the back yard.  Well it was a chameleon lizard that changes colors.  He was holding it in his hand and he said mom look well when he raised his hand the lizard jumped out of his hand and went on the floor under my desk in my home office.  He tried to get it but failed so I thought to my self he will come out or die!  Right? Well he came out a few days later I tried to catch him but only got his tail in my hand. ewww!  and its flipping around like it supposed to do when they loose one. Well now I have a tail~less lizard in my office somewhere I don't know where.    I went to send a fax yesterday and there he was just looking at me so I tried to catch him again and he got away again!!!! H is a fast little thing. LOL
I haven't seen him today but I'm sure he is getting thirsty or hungry by now its been a week or he may have met his maker by now. LOL who knows.  Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. My dog would catch it.... Gotta Love them boys and thier adventures...

    ReplyDelete