Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend away !

Over the weekend 1/2 of my family left town. I stayed behind to set up my scrapbook table  and drag all my goodies out in the living room to camp out all weekend and have a solo retreat weekend :)
I enjoyed the quite time!  I got to go celebrate fathers day with my dad at logans roadhouse in burlesson. My  family came home later to tell me all about their adventures of being at the ranch in Comanche TX.
My son Samuel was on the tractor all weekend hauling dirt for his dad and grandpa from the dried up tank so they can pour a cement porch around the house they are building there. He is almost 11 and can do allot of things most kids his age cant. Ben was on the four wheeler all weekend  delivering water and gator aids to his dad  working on a tractor that has Air conditioner with a enclosed cab. He is spoiled now he wants ac for ever now when he is on the tractor LOL... Samuel was a good helper this weekend he had a good time helping his dad. They experienced a sick cow that  has a infection. So the vet was called to come out and check on him/her they got to watch all of what the vet did to the cow and can tell you in detail where the vet had put his hands and what he did to that poor sick cow.  Sam watched it convulse and  twitch he felt bad for the cow  so he petted him on his head to help him feel better:)  When they left to come back to fort worth the cow was up and looking around, So keep your fingers crossed that next weekend when they return to the ranch the cow will be alive. We are planning on going to Huricane harbor friday but we have to clean our peice of the world before we get to go play part of being grown up I guess Work first play later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment